National Masters News
Published bi-monthly and distributed across the country, the Official US Publication for Masters Track and Field, Long Distance Running and Race Walking provides features, training and nutrition plans, meet results and highlights, photos, interviews, and much more!
Print Magazine Options and Rates
All ads are full color. Prices listed are for camera-ready pdf files in the given dimensions. Event advertising includes a calendar listing on the National Masters News.com website. Print Advertising closing date is the 1st of the month prior to issue date. For example, to place an ad in the June/July issue, ad should be received by May 1st
(8”w x 11”h with marginal white space or 9”x12” w/out white space) Discounts available for multi-issue runs, please contact: Ascotti.email@example.com or 916-605-8093.
Two Page Spread $600
Back Cover $400
Inside Front Cover $350
Inside Back Cover $350
Interior Page $300
1/2 Page (8”w x 5”w Horizontal) $200
1/4 Page Ad (2”w x 3.5”h) $100
Website Advertising Includes Links
$75 per Week, $150 per Month (Four Weeks). Top Billing: $100 per Week, $300 per Month (Four Weeks)
Combination Print/Web Options
Email for pricing on customized services: Scott Eriksson firstname.lastname@example.org
National Masters News can create your ad for you from submitted information at a rate of $75 per hour. Most ads take 2-3 hours. A minimum of ten days notice is required to produce an ad, deadline dates apply.
For information or assistance, contact Scott Eriksson email@example.com
Following are the National Masters News Advertising Terms and Conditions. We will send you a contract with the enclosed information via email to sign and return.
Advertising Contract Date ____________
Space Reserved Issue ________ Size ________ Premium Placement _______
This contract is an agreement to place advertising in National Masters News magazine, digital sites, newsletters, and/or email notices. By signing this contract, the advertiser hereby agrees to the following terms:
- Advertising terms set forth in the advertising contract shall govern all transactions and supersede any other information published in previous rate cards, directories or media guides for rate and data services.
- Except in the case of purchased premium placement print advertisement positioning is not guaranteed. Premium positions are on a first come first served basis.
- The advertiser may not cancel advertising after the issue closing date. If change of copy is not received by the closing date, copy furnished or copy run in previous issues will be printed.
- The publisher, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse any advertising that violates any current or future written or unwritten policy of acceptability.
- The publisher shall not be subject to any liability whatsoever for any failure to publish or circulate all or any part of any issue due to work stoppages, strikes, accidents, fires, acts of God or any circumstance not within the control of the publisher.
- In the event of an error in the printing of a display advertisement the publisher will re-run the correct version of the same ad material in the next issue published. Publisher’s liability for any error will not exceed the cost of the advertisement’s space.
- Publisher reserves the right to add the word “Advertisement” to or reject advertising that simulates editorial.
- Ad Copy is to be submitted by deadline. If copy is not provided by deadline, the advertiser must notify National Master News or forfeit the space and remain liable for the cost of the space. NMN will make every possible consideration to accommodate advertisers submission dates if they cannot submit by deadline, but if an ad cancellation or request for accommodation is not received by deadline the advertiser will be billed and liable for the cost of the space.
- First time advertisers must submit payment before their first ad is run. If payment is not received by the publishing date, the ad may be delayed until the subsequent issue. Advertisers will be billed monthly.
- Frequency discounts are based upon a contractual agreement that reserves space for consecutive issues. An advertiser not completing the committed schedule will be liable to the publisher for the difference between the discounted rates and the one time rate. Frequency contracts may be canceled by the advertiser after the first insertion provided it is done so by deadline.
- Advertising invoices must be paid in full within 30 days of receipt.
- All rates in the rate sheet are for space only and do not include artwork, photography, typesetting, or design. If the publisher produces an advertisement for the advertiser, and that contract is canceled for any reason, the advertiser is liable to the publisher for the cost of producing said ad.
Authorized Signature ___________________________________________________